Before starting a detox program, you still have to undergo some process and few tests to examine your body health. First, you have to evaluate the health history of your family before examining your own physical health. Then include some important test like biochemistry test, mineral level test, dietary analysis as well as other tests of this sort to be able to gather your real health condition. This will be helpful for you to determine the steps that you are going to take for a total cleansing.
Always remember that by undergoing through these procedures will help you identify if you are living a healthy lifestyle and it will be a good guide in designing a body detox program that is right for you. It is always appropriate to plan first before starting up a healing procedure to attain favourable results.
1. Good Diet. Diet is not about starving yourself to achieve a slimmer body, but eating the right kinds of food rich with nutrients like proteins for the growth and repair of your muscles, bones, skin and other important tissues in your body. Meanwhile, by thoroughly cleaning your body even with just a short period of time will result to the elimination of other remains and will prepare your body for forming a healthier foundation. If your tummy feels congested due to overeating, stress or because of travelling, you have to drink juices or take in light meals for a few days and it will result to a better feeling. Vegetarian meals add proteins to your body so you could eat vegetarian foods combined with fresh fish along with a great deal of vegetables to energize your body.
2. Natural Herbs. One important organ in the body that’s prone to substantial build up of toxins is the colon. The colon is capable to contain too much toxin which will make the organ dysfunctional and slow-moving. Detox program is designed to solve these problems. You have to consider taking in fiber supplements detox diet to be able to help you solve this issue because it will cleanse and tone your colon. You can also use psyllium seed husk on it’s own or mixed with components such as acidophilus culture, betonite clay and aloe vera powder. Coffee and also herbal enemas are great ways to detoxify your liver, yet another vital organ in the body.
3. Habitual Exercise. The body is engineered to cure itself naturally, to get rid of toxins and to keep it running smoothly. Exercise helps your body hasten its detoxification process. It allows your blood circulation to perform properly by bringing nutrients to all the organs and muscles. Aerobic exercise gets the body moving all the way and helps in detoxification process. On the other hand, you must combine exercise with constant in-takes of antioxidants, sufficient fluids, vitamins and minerals to keep your body healthy.
4. Regular Bathing. You have to keep your proper hygiene and to always keep your body clean to eliminate the toxins present in your skin. Sweating and saunas are the best way to purify your body and cleanse yourself from inside out via your skin.
5. Massage Therapy. It is quite helpful in the detoxification process. It will improve the circulation of blood and lymph fluids of the body and it will relieve yourself from stress, tension, worries and it will also help in the regulation of your blood pressure.
6. Recharge, Relax and Rest. One of the useful procedures in detoxification process. It helps you revitalize yourself from the stressful nature of the things around you. Everyone needs to recharge, relax and rest to revitalize your inner self. Take time to breathe. It will help your body gain its natural balance and will make your mind free from stress. By practicing yoga, it will promote self-healing and the attainment of perfect equilibrium and harmony.
These are the procedures that will help you get rid of the wastes inside your body. Just follow the steps and it will make you become healthier and much better looking.